F-777 - Adventure Fantasy F-777 - Adventure Fantasy

I have Touhou flashbacks. >_<

GaMetal - Hyrule Temple GaMetal - Hyrule Temple

GG, Jonny for getting #1 this month!
Of course, I dig your track ;)

Golden Sun Battle Theme Golden Sun Battle Theme

I don't really listen to video game music beside David Wise and some other tracks here and there. So, I don't really listen to my favorite game series of all time's music. However, I do know how to recognize the battle theme and you did a fantastic job on this. Needless to say, I much prefer remixed video game music to the original, usually. ;)

5 stars again!

Don't Be Afraid (GaMetal) Don't Be Afraid (GaMetal)

Man, you don't know how much missed during the last year. I kept listening to "Big Bowser" and "Stickerbush Symphony" FLAC you sent me so long ago and I kept wondering why you didn't come back after the "Johnny Death" thing that hit you in, was it April 2012? But now, I'm just so happy to hear you now. You do THE best metal remixes of video game music. Keep up the great work man!

Dilemma - (F-777 ReMiX) Dilemma - (F-777 ReMiX)

Love the ambient trance

You've got some amazing stuff here Jesse! You've turned an ambient song into a nice relaxing trance track! It's so dream... so awesome! Keep it up. I hope you win this contest!
5/5

F-777 - &amp;quot;Life&amp;quot; F-777 - "Life"

Hell yeah!

You've really made a nice song for this contest! I love it... and a lot! This beats the heck out of your recent electro and dubstep songs by far!

10/10, 5/5

F-777 responds:

Thanks so much!!!

Glancing Back - F-777 Glancing Back - F-777

So dreamy!

Wow... The song is so dreamy, it's fantastic. I love songs that make me think of this fantasy world where everything is in peace...

Perfect, AMAZING! There are no words to describe this song.

F-777 responds:

Thanks so much =).
Your review means a lot to me!

Star Surf Star Surf

Really, really good!

This is a very good trance song! If you want you can do any genres you want!

combatplayer responds:

thanks man :D i do try to make far the most genras.. but well i cant make them all... some of them requires things of me that i cant.. (like singing opera for instance)

ALX - Wake Up ALX - Wake Up

Awesome

Awesome dance track you got there. I love its energy and aura it gives! I wish I could make music like this :(
Favorited.

Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG] Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG]

Simply the best

This is simply the best trance song I ever heard in a VERY LONG time. This is eargasmic in so many ways. Thanks for making great music!

Sirdangolot5 responds: