Miami Shark Miami Shark

Just amazing

Graphics , gameplay , everything is amazing keep it up!

Zombie Hooker Nightmare Zombie Hooker Nightmare

not bad

Well the game play is not bad , graphics are cool but after killing some zombies its getting boring good job anyway!

Max Damage Max Damage

Addicting

Wow, you got me addicted until the end! Really like bashing the beautiful picture with a fireball :P Hehe

I hope you make more in the future!

NOOB!!! NOOB!!!

not bad

It's not a bad game. The concept is good. Keep it that way, on top of all, on your first game!

Extreme Particle Suite Extreme Particle Suite

Good time waster games

I loved the two first games which are the brick breaker and the space surfer. For the fairy, it looked like something else and didn't try it.

For the first game, I would suggest to ad something to avoid like bombs. This game with more depth would even better.
For the second game, I love it and for the speed effect too and for the 3D too. But I think that the perspectiveneeds work.

~Favorited~

Blahaha Blahaha

SUGAR!

I loved this lol! 6 for violence because of the type of the song. Pretty much fitting with mario... Sugar by System Of A Down.

Continue ya good work!

Air Hockey v2 Air Hockey v2

Pretty good

Yet, this game is pretty good. It deserves front page!
The only thing I cannot bear : Why do I need to click my circle each time I score?!?

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

I'm almost indestructible!!!

Wow! Great game! I love it! It's so fun to be indestructible! I went pretty far in the game and it was fun all along. Just one thing : The fuel being the ultimate kill is not good... I think the player could play forever and it would be funnier like that.

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

That was a good game.

I really like it and I felt the feelings by finishing at each extremity lol. 1st game last and 2nd game first! Wow. But the hole in the space theme seems a lot harder than the other one. Well, aside that, that was a really cool game.

Oh yeah, there was some glitch... I don't know why.

5/5
9/10

What's Your Aura? V2 What's Your Aura? V2

Fascinating

Wow! I answered all the question the best I could and the descriptions of me at the end was... perfect! It was 100% me! Man, you are the best!

10/10